Friday, March 15, 2013

Trials and Tribulations-"Storms of Life"

Trying to get through the storms of life?  Me too!
Met a lady yesterday in the Salvation Army.  It was an enjoyable conversation.  She is also going through trials in her life; doubting her christianity thinking she is not a christian.  Her daughter has severe lymes disease and is hospitalized for it.

We all go through many many things in a life-time.  I am only half way there I hope, midlife and many crisis' after crisis, but you know what, I stay focused on thinking what God has told me in his word about life eternal and I do the "next thing".  As a wife, mother, grandmother and christian, I am an artist, writer, photographer, gardener, and junk collector.  Those things keep me busy and joyful because God has given the people in my life to me and the hobbies, gifts and desires I have are from him.

This is a photo I took of the roaring Atlantic Ocean.  It is such a symbol to me of what life can try to do to  you, but if your house is built on a rock, you will stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment