Friday, March 15, 2013

Planning, Scheduling and Just Getting it DONE

Don't procrastinate!  There is a lady I have read some of her books named Elizabeth and she said "Just do the next thing!"

I have eaten apricots, nuts and have drank water.
Checked my emails and pinterested some recipes for the up and coming days
Cleaned out four drawers in my husbands desk
Cleaned and sorted my acrylic paints
Cleaned the toilet and sink from upstairs bathroom
Blogged of course:)
Went through my planner to check appointments
Let the dogs out to the bathroom 3 times already
Read the word of God

Have to:  stop at the grocery store,
               go meet a lady to look at a piece of exercise equipment
               go pick up my meds 40 minutes away
               and do a mystery shop
               take my son to the bank

Come home and make supper:  home-made hamburgers on bagels!

No comments:

Post a Comment